Nathan helps new and growing businesses build and protect their company, its brand, and its assets. He has co-founded startup companies and written code as an early employee at Rackspace, a major cloud computing leader. Based on these experiences, he enjoys helping others build their own companies and accelerate their growth.
Nathan Roach is well known in the IP community. An attorney and technologist, Mr. Roach maintains an active intellectual property law and litigation practice focused on helping inventors, innovators, and startups avoid trouble, protect their IP, and stay focused on transforming their field of endeavor. As a former programmer and active entrepreneur, Nathan brings a wealth of experience to his law practice that differentiates him from peers in the industry.
Nathan began his career in technology as employee number 19 at Rackspace Managed Hosting, rising from self taught webmaster to Project Manager. He took his technology skills into the business world, founding Litigation Dynamics, a litigation support company that anticipated the growing need for technology support in the legal profession. After his exit, Nathan Roach attended law school where he helped direct implementation of the St. Mary’s University School of Law Mock Courtroom, and began his studies with an eye toward intellectual property practice.
Nathan continually seeks to build new solutions to today’s problems and he prides himself on supporting the growing San Antonio technology community. Nathan regularly conducts pro bono legal clinics for entrepreneurs.
- Trinity University, Bachelor of Science, Political Science
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, Juris Doctorate
- Contract Formation & Negotiation
- Business Associations
- Real Estate
- Startup Law
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Texas
- Federal Bar Association, Board of Directors
- State Bar of Texas
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association
- National Crowdfunding Association